Full Stack Engineer
Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Software
- Southbank Location
- Full Time Role
- Great Opportunity
Our client are looking for a Full Stack Engineer with experience in developing and maintaining a modern application ecosystem.
Experience in modern application frameworks and cloud service architecture is essential. You will need to have a solid understanding of the various tools, frameworks and principals that will allow you to apply your knowledge, to adapt and improve upon our current stack.
To be successful for this role you must have;
- BS/BE degree in Computer Science and related field. Further education within the field preferred but not required.
- 3-5 Years experience working as a Full Stack developer or engineer.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills; an innate ability to utilise all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature.
- A general interest in relevant emerging technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- A desire to take initiative and continuously work on improving the products you are responsible for.
- Hands-on experience with essential project tools ideal (Bitbucket/Github, Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Knowledge and hands on experience with CI/CD tools for automated deployment. (Bitrise, CircleCI, Jenkins or similar).
- Solid of Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented Design and common design patterns.
- Proven experience leveraging cloud-native technologies (AWS preferred).
- Experience working with modern mobile frameworks - Flutter and/or React Native ideally.
- Knowledge of backend stacks, including technologies like Node.js and how they interface with KV stores or document based storage services.
- Hands on experience with automated testing frameworks/suites a plus.
- Experience working with test-driven-development and associated process.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, pleae APPLY NOW