National Project Manager (Off-Site)
Advertiser: Fighting Chance AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Apr 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Programme & Project Management
Jigsaw is a social enterprise revolutionising the way people with disability are trained, employed and transitioned into mainstream employment.
The heart of the Jigsaw model is a vibrant document management business, providing high-quality B2B services to corporate and government clients. This commercial activity allows Jigsaw to create a range of training, employment and transitional opportunities for people with disability, to develop towards work-readiness in a supported, real-life, working environment.
Jigsaw OUTSOURCING delivers document management contracts for corporate and government clients, which creates immediate jobs for people with disability, paid at or above award wages.
The position of National Project Manager (Off-site) is a critical role managing all off-site (or client-based) projects nationally. Initially, this position will be leading one of the biggest social procurement deals in Australia, with a well-recognised national company.
The National Project Manager will be building and leading a team of 3 state-based Cluster Managers (NSW/ACT, VIC/TAS/SA, QLD & WA), who will be managing multiple operational teams at our client sites, scanning and digitising client records.
Key areas of accountability include:
- Team Management
- Client Management
- Project & Budget Management
- Values and behaviour
- Work, health, safety and wellbeing
To be successful in this role you MUST have:
- 2-4 year's demonstrable experience in Project/Account Management and/or Business Development within a Corporate environment
- At least 2-3 years' experience in managing a team, conducting appraisals and driving performance
- Superior communication, both written and verbal (English)
- Experience interacting with individuals up to C-Suite level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Current drivers’ licence and access to a motor vehicle
- Ability to travel interstate
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?