Assistant AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Apr 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
CWP Asset Management Pty Ltd - Bruce, ACT
An opportunity to join the finance team of one of Australia's leading renewable energy developers and to be part of the growth of its emerging asset management business for large scale wind, solar and battery storage projects across Australia.
We are looking for an accounting graduate who is starting their career and recognises the importance of a solid grounding. The role is to relieve a small team of accountants of certain routine aspects to enable them to focus more effectively on the technical demands of their work. You will work closely with them and provide them with general support. In return, they will guide and mentor you. With the right attitude and a dose of patience, you will have the opportunity to develop as the company grows in this increasingly prominent market space.
The primary function of the role will be data capture and the preparation of payments for a number of companies both small and large. We expect that before long you will take on other responsibilities as you learn how the business operates, as you benefit from mentoring, and as you find opportunities to apply what you have learnt during your degree.
Essential Skills are:
- Bachelor Degree qualification with a major in Financial Accounting
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications with advanced skill level for Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organisational skills and a high level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively as part of a small team
As a part of the recruitment process, there will be a skills based test to be undertaken prior to selection.
CWPAM will offer a competitive salary, training and the opportunity for progression within an exciting growth industry.
Please apply via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in accounting?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?