Program Services General Manager
Advertiser: Tullawon Health Service IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Apr 2019
- Coober Pedy & Outback SA
- $80,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
The Program Services General Manager will ensure compliance with legislative standards and funding agreements whilst assisting the team leaders to manage their staff in order to provide a quality of service to the clients resulting in improvement of their health, well-being and quality of life. The Program Services General Manager will ensure there is a collaborative, safe and practical environment for in which the teams operate in and will be responsible for ensuring that targets and reporting requirements of the funding bodies are met.
Core duties & responsibilities include:
- Assist and guide team leaders in the management of their teams.
- Ensure teams operate and complies with legislative, funding agreements, accredited standards, organisation policies and procedures.
- Collate data and report as required by funding bodies.
- Monitor and manage performance of the team leaders.
- Continuously improve the quality of services provided.
- Ensure compliance within financial budgets of the each program area.
- Develop and Implement systems, policies and procedures which improve efficiency and quality of service.
- ***please review the position description for a full list of duties and responsibilities.***
Eligibility – You must meet all of the following criteria to apply:
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a police check assessment.
- Must have a current Australian drivers licence
- Must be able to relocate to a remote community in South Australia (200km to nearest town).
- Be comfortable with the physical and environmental demands of the job (located in Position Description)
- Have at least two years of experience in effectively managing staff.
- Five years of combined experience in Primary Health, Aged or Disability sector.
- Minimum qualification of a Cert IV in Primary Health, Aged or Disability Care
- A certificate in leadership, front-line management or the equivalent.
Employment package includes:
- Full-time (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) 5 days a week with 1-hour unpaid lunch break per day;
- Annual Base Salary between $80,000 – $90,000 (Inclusive of Remote Living Allowance);
- Provided fully furnished accommodation with subsidised utilities fee per fortnight;
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave + Leave Loading;
- Cycle of 6 Weeks continuous service, 1 week paid leave (Additional 7 weeks paid leave per year, conditions apply)
- Relocating assistance up to $1,500;
- Remote travel allowance of $5000/yr;
- Superannuation (standard rate);
- Work vehicle provided;
- Salary sacrificing package up to $16,000/yr ;
- Special Incentive of an additional 1% superannuation for non-smokers. (conditions apply)
Applications close at 5 PM on Monday 20th May 2019.
Applying for position
You must complete Tullawon's Job application to apply for this position along with providing your CV and Cover letter.
We suggest addressing the key selection criteria which can be found in the position description to improve your chances.
All applications are to be addressed Daniel Finning Human Resources Manager and sent to Tullawon Health Service Inc. PMB 45 via Ceduna SA 5690, or by email to email@example.com. (please note it may take up to 10 business days before we receive sent mail via the postal service)
About Tullawon Health Service Inc. (THS)
Tullawon Health Service Inc. is based in the remote Aboriginal community of Yalata, located on the Eyre Highway 200 km west of Ceduna and 28 km from the coast.
THS is an established Aboriginal community controlled health service, servicing the people living in and around Yalata Community. The majority of population in this area are Pitjantjatjara (language group).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?