Admin Team Leader
Advertiser: Tullawon Health Service IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Apr 2019
- Coober Pedy & Outback SA
- $60,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
The Admin Team Leader will have the responsibility of managing a range of admin systems and management of staff to carry out those systems. Systems include accommodation/staff housing, WHS, bus bookings, maintenance, cleaning and travel allowance/bookings. The Admin Team Leader will also provide admin and governance support.
Core Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Organise and manage visitor and staff accommodation
- Organise and manage the booking system for the transport bus
- Develop and organise the work health and safety (WHS) policies and procedures as well as lead the WHS committee.
- Maintain the maintenance register, prioritise and delegate tasks to the maintenance workers
- Provide basic admin and reception clerk duties.
- Develop and Implement systems, policies and procedures which improve efficiency and quality of service.
- ***Please review the position description for a full list of duties and responsibilities.***
Eligibility – You must meet all of the following criteria to apply:
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a police check assessment.
- Must have a current Australian drivers licence
- Must be able to relocate to a remote community in South Australia (200km to nearest town).
- Be comfortable with the physical and environmental demands of the job (located in Position Description)
- Have at least a year of experience in effectively managing staff.
- A certificate IV in leadership, front-line management or the equivalent.
Employment Package includes:
- Fulltime (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) 5 days a week with 1-hour unpaid lunch break per day;
- Annual Base Salary between $60,000 - $75,000 (Inclusive of Remote Living Allowance);
- Provided fully furnished accommodation with subsidised utility fee per fortnight;
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave + Leave Loading;
- The cycle of 6 Weeks continuous service, 1 week paid leave (Additional 7 weeks paid leave per year, conditions apply)
- Relocating assistance up to $1,500;
- Remote travel allowance of $5,000/yr;
- Superannuation (standard rate);
- Work vehicle provided;
- Salary sacrificing package;
- Special Incentive of an additional 1% superannuation for non-smokers. (conditions apply)
Applications close at 5 PM on Monday 20th May 2019.
Applying for position
You must complete Tullawon's Job application to apply for this position along with providing your CV and Cover letter.
We suggest addressing the key selection criteria which can be found in the position description to improve your chances.
All applications are to be addressed Daniel Finning Human Resources Manager and sent to Tullawon Health Service Inc. PMB 45 via Ceduna SA 5690, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (please note it may take up to 10 business days before we receive sent mail via the postal service)
About Tullawon Health Service Inc. (THS)
Tullawon Health Service Inc. is based in the remote Aboriginal community of Yalata, located on the Eyre Highway 200 km west of Ceduna and 28 km from the coast.
THS is an established Aboriginal community controlled health service, servicing the people living in and around the Yalata Community. The majority of the population in this area are Pitjantjatjara (language group).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Have you completed a qualification in management?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?