NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Advertiser: Objective 3D Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
About the role
Join the Objective3D leadership team and report directly to the Managing Director, enjoying a high level of autonomy to drive sales for yourself and for the sales team. Through creativity and your thorough knowledge of sales processes, you will develop innovative strategies to grow the customer base and develop the existing install base across ANZ.
Are you our new National Sales Manager? If so, your role will be both rewarding and challenging, and you will be accountable for the following:
- Achieving strong financial and commercial outcomes for Sales across all states of Australia and New Zealand.
- Growing market share and measuring performance against manufacturers targets and past years sales and profit.
- Developing and delivering an innovative national sales strategy
- Conceptualising and overseeing delivery of both national and targeted promotions
- Assisting in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on; realistic forecasts for each product and territory
- Leading an effective team, both direct and indirect reports to deliver National Sales priorities.
- Manage an experienced sales team ensuring each reach their targeted KPI’s, including sales revenue.
- Sell directly yourself into your own identified territory
- Presenting, participating in and representing the organisation in events, trade shows and other industry functions as required
- Contributing to the Objective3D leadership team to develop and drive company strategy and target setting
- Liaise with the Managing Director, Technical Director, marketing, consumables, parts and service departments to deliver sales strategies
- Delivering performance metrics at the monthly senior management meeting.
Our ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- 3 or more years experience working in a national sales role.
- Knowledge and experience of developing sales strategies, driving sales and managing and reporting on financial performance
- Extensive experience with customer relationship management CRM software and managing customer sales data
- Proven ability to motivate a sales team including possessing excellent sales skills
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills both written and oral
- An ability to work both autonomously and as part of a close-knit leadership team
- Strong computer literacy & proficiency with Microsoft office
- Sales experience within the 3D printing industry a significant advantage.
- Sales experience into emerging technologies with clear value proposition, not price.
- Sales experience into industries selling high value hardware from $50k to $1,000,000
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a safe work environment
Interested? Send your cover letter and CV via the apply now button on Seek.
The successful candidate will be located at our Head Office in Carrum Downs, VIC and offered a nationally competitive package including base salary, incentive component and car allowance.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a national sales manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?