- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Bonfire is WA’s leading independent Google Premier Partner. An award-winning digital performance agency that has built an enviable reputation for delivering impressive marketing outcomes for businesses like Water Corporation, REIWA, Betts, Intercontinental Hotel Group and many more iconic brands.
We're on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our SEO team. Operating in a high growth industry, you’ll be joining a highly experienced team with significant market opportunity, backed by a trusted brand, quality service offering and strong marketing support.
This role will suit a detail-oriented person who possesses sharp analytical skills and is proficient in SEO best practices as well as being a creative thinker who can strategise for long term SEO growth. Reporting to the SEO manager, this position will also support and work closely with other team members in the Digital Services and Sales teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strong understanding of clients marketing goals and objectives
- Perform keyword research, conduct competitive and industry analysis from various sources to identify opportunities
- Complete SEO project tasks such as setting up Search Console and campaign goals in Google Analytics, timeously and successfully
- Support Account Managers with strategies to optimise campaigns by performing research, analysing SEO relevant data, developing key insights and strategies based on campaign results
- Oversee and optimise local SEO plans such as Google My Business
- Work with the Content Team to execute Technical SEO plans
- Complete detailed SEO Audits for existing and new clients
To be successful you’ll need:
- At least 1-2 years of professional SEO experience working with clients or in-house
- Ability to conduct and analyse keyword research
- Understanding of link building and content optimisation
- Hands-on experience using industry standard tools – Ahrefs, SEM Rush and Keyword Planner
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Google My Business
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, platforms like WordPress, and familiarity with basic server and hosting concepts
- A naturally analytical mind and ability to present key data to internal stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience conducting SEO site audits
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and active listening skills
- Highly organised, quick learner, proactive, persistent, accurate and with a positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
You will excel in this position if:
- You have experience in Google Paid Advertising (Desirable)
Interested? apply via SEEK with your resume.
Not all agencies are equal. We know that any SEO company can talk a good game. But we believe our results speak louder than words. That's why we want our experience and results to do the talking (not to mention the words of our clients). Bonfire is a digital, fine-tuned and awarded Specialist Agency of the Year in the 2018 Campaign Brief WA awards.
If that’s not enough, here are some reasons you’ll want to work with us.
- An incredible working environment in our custom fitted office in the heart of Subiaco.
- A company with a genuine focus on high performance, real client results & long-term client partnerships.
- A growing, profitable business and the benefits that can come from it.
- Exceptional culture, training, and ongoing career development.
- Regular social events to celebrate our successes.
To get to know us better visit: https://www.bonfire.com.au/work-at-bonfire/
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or be residing in Perth with a valid working visa.
(Recruitment agencies, please don't contact us. Thank you for respecting this request.)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?