- Job Listing Date
- 9 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Established for more than 55 years, Barry.Nilsson. is a national law firm currently comprising over 300 staff and having a formidable reputation within its 3 areas of expertise: insurance & health, property & commercial and family law.
While continuing to grow, the firm still has a very collegiate team environment and all staff are valued for their contribution. In recognition of this, all full-time employees enjoy every second Friday afternoon off.
We are currently seeking an office clerk to join our Melbourne office. The role would ideally suit a recent school leaver who is interested in having a career in the legal industry and would like to experience an office environment.
The clerk position is an entry-level role and involves a range of administrative duties. In particular, this role involves:
- sending mail and faxes
- urgent deliveries and court filing
- reception cover
- generally ensuring the smooth operation of the team from an administrative perspective.
Hands-on training and mentoring will be provided to help the successful candidate succeed in the position.
Applicants need to be team players and have a 'can do' attitude with good communication and organisational skills as well as a mature outlook.
If you're interested in this opportunity, then we look forward to receiving your application via seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?