- Job Listing Date
- 10 Apr 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
Since 1990 the Verifact Group have provided quality orientated services including commercial investigation, security, traffic management, risk management and loss assessing. Our focus has been on providing effective solutions to a large range of clients using strategies that allow them to reap the rewards of using a single source provider significantly lowering their exposure to a diverse range of risks. With the expansion of our business into Health and Safety Response we are looking for a motivated Registered Nurse to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for one of our mine sites in Bowen Basin. Your priority will be to provide support to mine management in the delivery of Health and Clinical functions and assist with the management of Return to Work and Rehabilitation programs for all injured workers on site.
The successful candidate will possess or be prepared to complete the following essential qualities:
- Current AHPRA registration – Division 1 Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills of assessment techniques for work related and non-work related illness or injury.
- A recently undertaken Coal Board Medical –"Underground" (Chest X-Ray required)
- Drug and Alcohol screening and collection qualifications in accordance with Australian standards AS4308:2008 and AS4760 - 2006
- Standard 11 Induction (Surface and Underground)
- Highly competent in Computer Literacy
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work certification – Desirable
- Experience in remote area and or emergency nursing - Desirable
- Workplace Training & Assessment TAE – Desirable
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and the right candidate will either be situated locally to DIDO at own expense or FIFO would be provided from Brisbane.
To register you interest in this role, please click 'Apply Now'.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Have you completed a qualification in nursing?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Have you completed an accredited drug and alcohol testing certification?