Document Controller / Administration Assistant
Advertiser: DBM Vircon Services (Australia) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Apr 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- $65,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Records Management & Document Control
PDC is a highly experienced global 3D Modelling and Digital Engineering company who is a subsidiary of a NYSE listed company and part of the DBM Vircon group. Based in Australia, the DBM Vircon group has international offices in the Philippines, Thailand, India, New Zealand, the UK and North America.
- Ensure the appropriate procedures and practices are followed to effectively manage & maintain the Document Control system.
- Manage all Incoming and Outgoing data and documentation.
- Manage Notice of Change documentation; Technical Queries and client responses and any incoming client queries.
- Work alongside QA, Project Management and Office management teams.
- Responsible for managing all PDC phone calls; greeting incoming visitors; maintaining Boardrooms.
- General Administrative activities when required including sending and retrieving mail, maintaining stationary and kitchen supplies.
- Assist with organising PDC functions.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience within the engineering sector is desirable.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite of programs.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?