Advertiser: Pharma PeopleMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Our client is a leading generics organisation that works closely with a broad range of community-centric pharmacies. With a clear focus on creating sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships and outcomes, they have (over time) grown and established a strong and vibrant brand within retail pharmacy.
With approximately 30 plus sales professionals and over 1400 customers, the sales environment is dynamic, fast paced, and requires a Sales Co-ordinator to demonstrate examples of where they have been agile, adaptable, flexible and action-oriented.
The areas of focus for skills and expertise include (and are not limited to) the following:
- Arranging and co-ordinate of national sales meetings and functions.
- Supporting internal projects as required. Areas of focus would include planning, tracking & coordinating.
- Providing administrative support to the State Managers & National Sales Managers.
- Providing technical support across sales customer relation management platform.
- Supporting sales force execution of new product launches e.g. setting up report to track sales progress.
- Agreement/Contract register management.
- Organisation & support of tools of trade for sales force e.g. laptop imaging co-ordination with technical support partner.
- Internal and External stakeholder query management and triage for action with sales force, internal and external stakeholders – i.e. customer queries.
- Ensuring compliancy and adherence to SOP’s is at the center of what we do.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience and proficiency in working with sales management software It would advantageous but not essential to have exposure to CRM Database (or equivalent e.g. Microsoft Dynamics and NostraData (or equivalent, e.g. IMS).
If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment and the above-mentioned align with your knowledge, skills and experience, we would be interested to hear from you. Please forward your CV to email@example.com