Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
- Keilor Downs
- Casual Position
- Aged Care Facility
- 4 hours a day on an 11 day rotating roster
We are currently recruiting an experienced cook who has previously worked within an aged care facility and understands food intolerances and special eating requirements. You will be required to work 4 hours a day on a rotating 11 day roster. You will be required on alternate weekends.
To be successful in this position you will be able to;
- Perform duties of a regular nature including meal service, cleaning, washing and drying and setting up
- Assist other cooks and work collaboratively with them
- Help plan the meal plans for the residents, taking into consideration food allergies and intolerances
- Consult with residents in relation to their food likes and dislikes
- Have flexibility in hours
- Produce certifications in food handling regulations
- Obtain a current police clearance.
Ideally you will;
- Live close by to be able to help on short notice if required
- Be able to speak other languages as this is a multilingual facility (predominately Maltese)
Please send your resume along now for consideration by applying now. Alternatively you can call (03) 9857 6756 for more information.