Calling all Mortgage Brokers
Advertiser: Real Estate Investment FinanceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Apr 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
Real Estate Investment Finance is a specialised Mortgage Broking Company and Property Investment Group based in Darra, Brisbane servicing clients Australia wide.
Due to ongoing growth we are seeking highly motivated experienced Finance Specialists / Brokers to join our dynamic and energetic team. With the right attitude there is no ceiling on your earning capabilities!
About the Job
You must have a proven track record, understand the banking policies of the major lenders and above all be self-motivated and inspired.
- Build a business with passive income
- Consistent leads from Head Office
- Ongoing Training and Education
- Loan processing and administration support
- Full support by a highly motivated team
- Broker Mentoring to assist you excel
- A wide range of products from a panel of over 25 lenders
- Diversify your income through our property investment division and panel of referral partners
- State of the art software to streamline the finance process
Are you stronger at servicing leads then sourcing them?
Do you prefer to work in a team environment with comprehensive training and support to help you succeed?
Do you have a minimum of 2 years Broking or lending experience?
Are you a high achiever with a strong focus on customer service?
We are seeking brokers who are passionate about property and assisting property investors on their wealth creation journey. If you are looking to actively build a business and would like more support, want to work smarter, diversify your income and earn more working with a great team we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mortgage broker?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking?
- Do you have membership with the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)?
- Are you willing to undergo a credit history check?