Medical Receptionist - Part time
Advertiser: Rusden Street Medical PracticeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Apr 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Rusden Street Medical Practice is one of the largest Medical Practices in Armidale. We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable person to join Reception Team. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, with the ability to multitask. The successful applicant will be required to work 2 days per week and alternate Saturday mornings as well as holiday and sick leave relief availability.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to, managing phone enquiries, appointments, patient billing, general administration duties along with liaising with the GP's and other health professionals. It is essential that you are able to work as part of our team in our fast-paced medical practice.
For further information please call Jacquie Morgan - Practice Manager on 02 6772 2291.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?