Men's Behaviour Change Program Facilitator
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
- Part Time Fixed term and Casual positions available
- Must be able to work at any DPV site
- Evening, weekend and Business hours group facilitation
DPV Health is a Primary Health Service that provides a range of primary health, dental, disability, population health and social support services to the growing communities of the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne.
These positions will support the coordination and delivery of Men’s Behaviour Change programs in DPV Health. The program will work with men to understand, address and take responsibility for their behaviour and increase safety to both women and children. The program involves conducting individual assessment and group facilitation which requires a male and female co facilitating.
Key Selection Criteria
Applicants must have:
- Knowledge, skills and prior experience providing family violence or related services to men (including facilitation of MBCPs and ongoing counselling), and/or family violence services to women and children, or willingness to participate in training, mentoring and supervision to enhance this knowledge.
- An understanding of the social and gendered context of family violence and the impact of violence on women and children.
Benefits of working at DPV Health
- Reduced-tax salary and other salary packaging benefits (Permanent or Fixed term positions only)
- Novated car lease option (Permanent positions only)
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive culture with family-friendly practices
- Clinical and professional supervision
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Please send your application to email@example.com by the closing date
- View the position description, please visit the Get Involved > Employment page on the DPV Health Website at https://dpvhealth.org.au/get-involved/employment/
- For further enquires contact: Deme Dunston Manager of Community Development & Outreach 8401 1788
- Applicants must provide their resume as well as providing a brief statement addressing the ‘Key Selection Criteria’ outlined in the position description
Applications close on 28th of April 2019
Interviews will be held during the week of 6th of May 2019
DPV Health is committed to the Victorian Child Safe Standards in policy and in practice to promote and protect the best interests of all children involved in our services.
To apply, please visit the Get Involved / Employment page at www.dpvhealth.org.au
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer