Clinical Trials Assistant
Advertiser: Sinclair DermatologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
Sinclair Dermatology is the largest private dermatology clinic in Victoria with an expanding clinical trials unit.
Sinclair Dermatology is located in East Melbourne, 15 minutes from the city and close to all public transport services.
The Clinical Trials Unit is seeking to add a part-time Clinical Trials Assistant to join their team. This attractive part-time position involves no evening or weekend work.
Under the direction of Clinical Trials Management you will perform:
- Data entry
- Blood sample processing
- Schedule Participant appointments.
- Assist with recruitment and eligibility screening of Participants
- Collect Participant results and distribute to the relevant team members
- Assist with the maintenance of each Participant File
- Order and maintain inventory of Clinical Trials supplies
- Receive and unpack deliveries and notify the relevant Clinical Trials Co-ordinator
- General administrative tasks
What you'll need to succeed
As you will be required to observe Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines, you will need to have attention to detail and be committed to the smooth running of the trials.
On-site GCP training will be provided.
What we can offer you
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great clinical trials team, close to the city in a pleasant light-filled environment.
How to apply
Please attach your resume and covering letter via the Seek portal.