- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jun 2019
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Speech Therapy
About Autism Queensland
Autism Queensland is one of Australia's most experienced providers of specialised education, therapy and support services for people on the autism spectrum and their families. For further information please visit www.autismqld.com.au.
About the Role
As an integral part of our Autism Queensland's team within Rockhampton, you will work as part of a dynamic, trans-disciplinary team providing early intervention services to individuals with a diagnosis of autism. This role offers diversity and tremendous professional development opportunities in the design, implementation and delivery of programs for individuals and their families in both centre-based and outreach services.
This position is offered on a permanent part-time or full-time basis, open to discussion. If preference is for part-time work, 3-4 days per week would be preferred, although 2 days per week will be considered for the right candidate.
Skills & Experience
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
Demonstrated knowledge, skills and understanding to deliver speech language therapy services to individuals on the autism spectrum
Proven ability to work effectively with families and collaboratively within a trans-disciplinary team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To access the full Position Description, please visit the Work With Us page on our website - https://autismqld.com.au/page/workwithus
Culture & Benefits
- Work for an organisation whose vision is to create a life of participation, opportunity and choice for people on the autism spectrum.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team and work collaboratively with Specialist Teachers, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists & Occupational Therapists.
- Great work-life balance
- Inspiring workplace with passionate and supportive colleagues and leaders.
- Enjoy the financial benefits of our generous salary sacrificing program
- Great professional development and opportunity to further develop your skills in a variety of areas such as advisory roles
How To Apply
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply asap! Your application should include:
1. a cover letter identifying the reasons why you are applying;
2. a current CV / Resume with contact details of at least two referees (who will only be contacted with your explicit consent following interview);
3. details of current professional registration, Blue Card or Yellow Card if/as relevant.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?