- Job Listing Date
- 13 Apr 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
Established for more than 55 years, Barry.Nilsson. is a national law firm currently comprising over 300 staff and having a formidable reputation within its 3 areas of expertise: insurance & health, real estate & commercial and family law.
While continuing to grow, the firm still has a very strong team environment and all staff are valued for their contribution. In recognition of this, all full-time staff enjoy every second Friday afternoon off.
The real estate & commercial team is headed up by 2 well respected principals and handles:
- large scale property development projects;
- a large retail leasing portfolio for landlord clients;
- airports law; and
- general commercial and property transactions for a range of clients.
We're currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join our real estate & commercial team. Supporting busy authors, duties of this role include:
- manage file bring ups, including seeking responses and instructions from tenants, clients, centre management staff, and other consultants/service providers;
- file management – including opening/closing files, preliminary searches;
- drafting basic emails and letters (largely from precedents);
- document generation (largely from precedents) and amendments;
- occasional dictaphone typing;
- file administration - including filing (both electronic and physical);
- monthly billing and reporting;
- general secretarial support.
We're ideally seeking an intermediate level PA with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role. Experience in retail leasing and leasing administration will be highly regarded. In addition we are seeking someone with excellent attention to detail, use of initiative, strong communication skills and an enthusiastic attitude.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application for consideration by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button. Please address your application to the People & Culture Officer, Megan Fisher.
- How many years' experience do you have in a legal secretary role?
- Do you have administration experience in the legal services industry?
- Do you have experience operating digital dictation devices?