Full-time Front Office Team Member in our busy Allied Health Clinic
Advertiser: AdjustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Apr 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
You are an experienced medical or allied health receptionist looking for a change that will allow you to love coming to work again. You are a fun, personable, outgoing person with exceptional communication skills and have a desire to help our team to achieve outstanding results. You enjoy making a difference in people’s lives and relish the opportunity to exceed people’s expectations.
You love being part of a team and enjoy caring for the person in front of you.
You have been looking for the perfect job which combines both professional and personal development with an appealing work/life balance at a work place that truly takes the time to look out for you.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU – then things are about to change!! Read on to find out how.
You’ll be our future Front Office Team member and take great pride in being an integral member of our front desk team. You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
But this is just the start, because you’ll get as much as you give!
You want to have regular hours that suit your work/life balance and earn a salary. You want the chance to become more than just a standard team member and have the opportunity to contribute to the development of practice systems and customer care pathways.
As our Full-time Front Office Team member, you will hold a key position within the practice. There will be a strong emphasis on patient care and satisfaction and the successful candidate will be expected to represent the business in our continued growth and expansion. You will work closely with the other team members and our Front Office Leader to ensure excellence in service delivery. This will require a dynamic, active thinker with good business insights and an ability to learn on the run.
Adjust is the leading allied health provider in the Coomera region. We are a well-established and long running business with an enviable reputation and standing within our community. Our clinic offers physiotherapy, chiropractic, podiatry and massage therapy. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, compassion and our highly skilled approach to musculoskeletal problems. We are patient centred and focused on achieving the optimal outcome for every single person that walks through our door.
We love our staff. We treat them like family and expect them to be open and honest and willing to consistently improve. If this sounds like you, then tell us why this job is for you! Come and join our amazing team!
You will enjoy:
- A great bunch of people that work as a team, love helping each other and actually really like each other
- Enhancing our amazing community reputation
- Autonomy in your role with expert guidance from your Team Leader
- Being part of a successful team
- Creating structures and processes with the aim to improve the patient experience
- Regular Full-Time hours to suit your work/life balance
- A massive opportunity for growth within a structured work environment
- Regular structured guidance in your role and regular opportunities to use your creative mind to help shape the way we deliver our service and, in turn, better help our patients
- An excellent salary package (including superannuation and leave entitlements) that recognises your professional skills and experience
- To help people
- To contribute to business growth
- To Learn and Inspire
- Be a team player and an effective team member
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Enhance the delivery of high quality, effective health solutions to our patients
- Communicate effectively with patients, referrers and team members
- Maximise diary occupancy
- Assisting the day to day operations of the clinic
- Ensuring quality control of administration tasks
- Implementation and improvement of quality systems in order to provide an exceptional standard of care to our patients
To be successful you must:
- Have experience in health care administration and experience with the practice management software, Nookal, would be an advantage
- Have a strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of our awesome team
- Demonstrate initiative
- Have high level organisation skills
- Have exceedingly high level communication skills
- Demonstrate advanced problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate a patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine patient empathy and acknowledgement of their needs
- Be always well-presented, friendly, courteous and obliging and represent Adjust in a confident and positive manner at all times
- Undertake all duties in a diligent manner, with honesty and integrity
- Have an ability to work co-operatively and independently
- Have a vigilant attitude to accuracy
- Be able to prioritise and organise, with an attention to detail
- Have a desire to continually improve oneself and to impart this desire to team members
- Have a compassionate and understanding approach to team members
- Have creativeness with business solutions
- Demonstrate that you are the person that we have been searching for and can enhance our team in a way that no one else can
If you believe you satisfy the above criteria and are keen to join our close-knit team, please submit your Cover Letter and CV as soon as possible!