Casual Junior Building DesignerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Apr 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
An opportunity for a junior building designer has now become available to join the talented team at Cyber Drafting & Design due to the recent growth within our business. This role commences initially as a casual position, however we anticipate this progressing to a permanent role.
You will be working closely with the Branch Manager and Senior Building Designer on a variety of residential and commercial developments ranging from new homes, commercial premises to renovations, additions and extensions.
You must possess the following skills:
- Be creative, design orientated as well as demonstrate required technical skills
- Proficient in the use of ArchiCAD, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Products
- Knowledge of or ability to gain knowledge of current NCC and Australian Standards as well as local and regional council regulations
- Sound level of interpersonal skills to be able to deal effectively with our existing clients and new clients, existing staff and external consultants
- Be passionate about our industry, open minded, accountable, responsible and outcome focused
- Work hard to meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
This role will see you working with clients from the beginning including design consultation, measuring existing premises, providing preliminary and working drawings, as well as overseeing external consultants as required throughout the project.
In return for the above skills you will be rewarded with a salary based on experience, a flexible work environment with a fantastic team who support each other to meet their targets and the company’s goals (all whilst enjoying a laugh to take the edge of those peak periods), in a business that is looking to continually expand and wants you to grow with it.
If you believe that you’re the person for the job, you meet the above criteria and are ready to contribute to our team apply now!