Advertiser: Anaesthetic ConsultantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Apr 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our doctors and patients. We are looking for a very special person who is kind, friendly, compassionate, professional and is an excellent team worker.
Full-Time or Part-time 30+ hours per week. Weekdays. Based at Deakin Shops.
We are looking for a person who has a high attention to detail, excellent knowledge of surgical bookings and private medical accounts, and a passion to work with and help people.
Key Selection Criteria
• Demonstrable experience with surgical / theatre bookings
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Experience with Private Health Fund Billing
• Experience with patient communication
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work in a team as well as independently
• The ability to prioritise tasks
• Computer literate
In this role you will liaise with Doctors, Patients, Health Insurance Companies, Medicare, Workcover & third party insurance companies, and other health providers about account queries and payments.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?