Advertiser: SOUTH WEST VISION INSTITUTEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Medical Receptionist - Immediate Start
FULL TIME - 5 DAYS A WEEK - ROSTERED HOURS BETWEEN 630am - 530pm
South West Vision Institute are a busy Ophthalmology clinic with 15 Specialists and 2 Practices. We are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to be an integral part of this well-known and highly regarded Ophthalmic Medical Practice and to travel between our Liverpool and Campbelltown practices.
To obtain this Medical Receptionist role you need to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Possess excellent communication skills with an articulate phone manner and the capacity to deal with a diverse range of patients.
- Be a committed individual who will strive for success with customer service excellence.
- Be enthusiastic with a positive attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills - this is essential.
- Be able to prioritize your workload.
- Experience working alongside health care professionals is advantageous.
- Computer literate
- Be able to work independently with attention to detail as well as the ability to work within a team.
This is a remarkable opportunity to join a supportive and elite team.
Please contact Katrina Ryan
Only email applications will be accepted. Absolutely no phone calls.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?