Account Manager | Eye Care
Advertiser: Austcorp ExecutiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2019
- $180K package approximately
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Optical
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A market leading, global medical device business is looking for a top performer to add to their QLD team based in Brisbane. This highly successful employer is an industry leader and is specialized in everything to do with eye care.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales budget and other numbers for your product range which includes refractive, laser, diagnostic and cataract technologies, equipment and associated consumables.
- Driving adoption of new products and account conversions and upgrades.
- Clinical and technical presentations plus education of clinical staff on patient selection and counselling.
- Engaging customers for feedback, supporting marketing with speaker development programs.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines and code eg product complaints, expense reporting, CRM management.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelors or Post-graduate in Ophthalmology or Optometry.
- Understanding of ophthalmic refractive procedures and technologies.
- Familiar and highly competent with teaching and training around clinical professionals of all levels in the Operating Room.
- Track record of successful and consistent commercial opportunity execution with capital equipment and medical devices.
- Organised and efficient, strong in planning and analyzing your area's potential vs existing opportunity to carefully allocate and manage your time.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
In this success-driven customer-focused organisation your personal rewards are linked directly to your sales results, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
Full initial and ongoing product training/education is provided and if you are looking for a hugely rewarding and professional environment with significant business growth forecast, then few other roles in the market can provide this type of new career challenge and opportunity to make your mark on.
To apply please send your CV to Kasia Pochranowicz by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number )
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.