IBM Maximo Consultants (Junior to Senior Consultants)
Advertiser: ClaritaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Apr 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Clarita Solutions is a dynamic and highly specialised team, committed to delivering best-of-breed solutions that integrate asset and location data to transform enterprise asset management operations.
We're based in Brisbane, but our clients work around the country building roads, supplying water, delivering goods and creating great places for Australians to live, work and play. We work to help these organisations build safe, compliant and cost effective asset management operations.
To support our growing list of clients, we are looking for experienced Maximo Consultants of any level to join our team. Whether you have been in the industry for years or a short time we would like to hear from you. We have opportunities for Junior to Senior Consultants if you have the right skill set in both support and project roles.
At Clarita you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and grow your technical and professional skills working in a variety of roles across a number of projects.
You can expect this role to involve:
- Analysis, design and configuration of solutions for asset intensive industries
- Working closely with teams and facilitating workshops
- Preparing project documentation
- Providing thought leadership to customers
- Pre-sales assistance to support our Asset Management, Location and Managed Services practice’s
- Technical challenges
The Person We're Looking For
We're looking for someone ready to apply their Maximo expertise and enthusiasm to the challenge of finding solutions for complex enterprise asset management problems. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of asset management concepts and industry trends;
- Consulting experience in configuring IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management;
- Certifications or industry qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience with Maximo's integration framework
- Experience working with mobile solutions will be highly regarded;
- Experience working with related technologies such as WebSphere, Java, BIRT and Cognos will be highly regarded
To be successful in this role you will need to show:
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent customer and stakeholder relationship finesse
- Effective problem solving, analysis and negotiation skills
- Efficient management of time and prioritisation of tasks
This position is open for either a full time permanent appointment or contracting arrangement. To be considered for this role, applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Clarita Solutions have been working to help Australian businesses improve asset management operations since 2009. Our business is organised around four practice areas - enterprise asset management, location intelligence, mobility and integration, with a managed service support offering.
When you join our team you'll find the opportunity to develop your technical and professional skills in an environment where creativity is encouraged, professional achievements are recognised and knowledge is freely shared. As one of the most highly certified IBM Business Partners in Australia for Maximo solutions, an Esri Silver Partner and regional distributors for EZMaxMobile technology, you'll have access to new technologies and extensive professional networks.
If you're excited, then we'd love to hear from you! Click the 'Apply for this Job' button to submit your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Have you worked in a role where you had to identify user needs and form product requirements?
- What's your highest level of education?