Advertiser: EvergenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Apr 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 + super + Commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Evergen is Australia's leading infra-tech energy business and the provider of the only CSIRO developed intelligent energy management system.
We are seeking highly skilled sales staff who are passionate about the environment and high quality customer service to significantly increase our market share within Australia.
Sales/ Lead Conversion
- Engage with potential customers and explore their needs both verbally and through written communications
- Use sales tools and collateral to inform customers of our product offerings and record all interactions
- Develop new strategies for increasing sale conversions and share concepts across the sales team
- Participate in face-to-face sales activities, e.g. trade shows, direct marketing opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring all customer enquiries are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Action speedy replies to customer enquiries
- Design system layouts to achieve optimum solutions for each individual customer
- Develop customer proposals and quotes
- Keep sales systems and CRM current
We deploy smart energy systems combining solar and battery technologies and software.
Our intelligent management system is leading edge and sets us apart from our competitors. We deliver ~80% savings to customers' power bills.
Evergen has an open and collaborative culture with energy. You can be part of this dispersed national team.
This role may involve occasional travel.
A reasonable commission incentive program operates in addition to salary.
Skills and Experience required:
- Extensive sales experience with a minimum of 4 years in a customer focused sales role essential
- Experience or qualifications in science and engineering or in the renewable energy sector is desirable, as are certificates in customer service and/or sales
- Proven effectiveness in working remotely
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding and passion for technical products and services
- Superior time management and prioritising skills
- Strong team skills and experience in working collaboratively
- An outgoing, confident demeanour
- Solid independent experience in using Microsoft Office, CRM and other online tools
- Excellent listening skills and ability to reach a speedy conclusion to customers’ needs
- Strong work ethic
This is a great opportunity to join a growing innovator in the energy sector in a challenging and rewarding role.
In addition to your resume and cover letter please record your responses to our questions at:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?