SALES CONSULTANT - RETIREMENT LIVINGPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Apr 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
We are seeking applications from experienced sales professionals that can demonstrate previous sales success in retirement or a similar industry. Applicants who are currently involved in the retirement sector or real estate sales wishing to broaden their horizons are encouraged to apply.
Karidis Retirement Villages is a proudly South Australian owned and operated business. Our aim is to create well-designed retirement villages in great locations that provide the ultimate in independence, combined with the strong bonds of community life.
We currently have over 500 independent living units across 12 sites in South Australia and Victoria. Future growth plans include an additional 200 units.
We are looking for a team player with the ability to build a long-term rapport and relationship with prospects and future residents.
You will have:
- A solid sales background in a similar role.
- The ability to engage with the community and generate quality leads by creating events and other activities within the villages.
- Demonstrated success identifying prospects, effectively managing a database and achieving pre-set sales targets.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- The desire to collaborate and provide input to ensure team success.
- Current driver's license.
- An up-to-date Police Clearance.
In recognition of sales success we have an outstanding incentive structure that rewards high performance.
If you have succeeded in selling quality properties; if you can deliver on results and create brand-name value; and if you enjoy making a difference, please apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?