Advertiser: KnackmapMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Apr 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Applications in by 3rd May.
Talented, young marketing superstar in-the-making, to join agile, fast-paced and passionate team.
Do you want to:
- Work direct with some awesome people and brands
- Deep dive into the Facebook and Google Ad Networks to become a master ad campaign manager.
- Unleash your inner organisational capabilities in a role that requires following efficient processes and high attention to detail
- Experience a true global-business with clients and suppliers from all over Australia and the world
- Learn from the experts in our team and from our amazing clients and suppliers
- Learning and Development opportunities with mentors, coaches and world-class training.
- Beautiful office situated in the city fringe!
...then this opportunity may be for you!
We are seeking a contract full time employee, however will be flexible for the right person.
This role is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Does your attention to detail drive your friends and family nuts? We want you! We have a number of internal and external projects that require a keen eye and a fanatic for process. You'll be assisting the CEO and Studio Manager to get s*(@ done.
- Managing weekly client campaigns for optimisations
- Reporting on these optimisations to the Studio Manager and CEO
- Writing copy where required
- Networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, Bing, Taboola, Outbrain and more.
- Weekly checklist review of ad budget performance
- Notification to accounts team in any client requirements to maintain strong performing ads
- Set-up of new campaigns
- Management or assistance of ad creative creation
- Campaign approval document creation
- Pre-live check of campaign requirements v. set-up
- Liaise with CEO, studio manager and account manager on campaign delivery and improvements
- Identifying opportunity in improving client campaigns
- Critically assess the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies executed by Knackmap and suggest improvements campaign reporting and approval process management with clients and CEO
- Monthly reports for clients, in collaboration with the account manager, studio manager and campaign manager
Please include in your application answers to the following questions:
What do you want out of your next role?
How would you describe your level attention to detail? Provide an example of a time when this has worked in your favour/against you and the lessons learned from this?
See more detail about this job and the culture of our team at https://knackmap.qwilr.com/We-re-Hiring-Campaign-Manager-85wu9FWBSrSa
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?