Creative Assistant/Junior Event Stylist - Full Time Role
Advertiser: Divine EventsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Apr 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Event Management
Divine Events, an established and growing event styling and hire company, is seeking to fill a new creative assistant / junior event stylist role. The role will include supporting and assisting senior event stylists across weddings and corporate events, learning to manage a portfolio of weddings and small scale corporate events, as well as assisting the GM with marketing and other admin tasks. There will also be some onsite work working with our production team in executing event styling briefs for our clients.
We are in search of a creative, self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly organised individual that will enhance our team dynamic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a creative background looking to grow in time into an event stylist role.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong creative and design aesthetic skills
- Some experience and/or event background is desired but not necessary.
Role responsibilities include:
- Assisting senior event stylists in the preparation of quotes and event concept boards
- Assisting the production team to deliver events onsite
- Assisting with the company marketing activities
- Responding to and managing incoming event enquiries, along with existing accounts
- Creation of customised styling quotes, and in turn follow up and conversion of sales
- General office admin including event documentation, liaising with venues and suppliers, and assisting senior event stylists
- Instinctively creative & design oriented
- Exceptionally well presented and groomed
- Floral experience an advantage
- Previous styling/event experience an advantage
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload to meet deadlines including dealing with competing demands
- Must be flexible in working hours
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?