F45 Training Group Trainer / Instructor - Casual/Part Time
Advertiser: F45 Training GlenhavenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Apr 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
About the business and the role
We are F45 Training, the revolutionary group training facility changing lives around the globe. Born in Australia, this phenomenal system offers High Intensity Interval Training in a team training environment in which members are challenged everyday. Experiencing different training movements, exercises and timing to achieve incredible results and have fun with like-minded people in just 45 minute sessions.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Apply if you have the following working ethics:
- Prepared to work hard and genuinely want to inspire others to get fit and healthy
- Ability to engage with members across a wide range of fitness levels and interest groups
- Highly self motivated and posses a CAN DO attitude
- Prepared to take on ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks end to end
- Someone highly energetic, possess great communication skills, be capable of delivering a high level of member experience
- A person who knows how to have a laugh and make the day enjoyable for others
- Flexible and willing to step outside the bounds of the role
- Ability to work at times autonomously
- Cert III & IV in Health Fitness / Personal Training
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Approximately 5-15 hours per week - Rotating working roster will allow for more flexible working hours which can lead to more working hours when applicable
- F45 training provided - mandatory
- You will be working within a small team delivering exceptional group training experience to new and existing members
- You may be required to follow up leads by phone and present membership options
- Actively contributing to social initiatives to build strong member engagement
- Actively participate in all marketing initiatives and quarterly Challenge competitions
- Lead our team to their goals!
Skills and experience
It would be of an advantage if you posses:
- Extensive knowledge in health, fitness and exercise. ie, correcting form, modifying exercises on the spot
- A CAN DO attitude - positive attitude in every challenge and role given
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Experience in selling Memberships and Services
- Flexible availability
It would be great to know why you would love to be a part of our team and what you can bring to the great atmosphere we have created here.
We would love to know what drives you in the health and fitness industry, what your goals and career aspirations are. Please include a cover letter detailing the above, along with your resume to email@example.com
Job benefits and perks
Some of the many benefits and perks of working with us at F45 Training Glenhaven include:
- Free training
- Free use of the gym
- Free parking
- Group activities and team building activities
- A step into the health and fitness industry
- Meeting and engaging with a influential team to inspire and motivate you
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have an Australian Business Number (ABN)?