Customer Care Specialist
Advertiser: Travellers AutoBarnMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Apr 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $64,999 | Based on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Travellers Autobarn began quietly in 1993 in Sydney and has since grown to become Australia's favourite budget Campervan sales and rental company.
With branches in Australia, New Zealand and the USA, our success is testament to the calibre of the people we employ. We have a fleet of over 800 units and our goal is to deliver the best customer experience possible.
For more information, Google 'Travellers Autobarn' or visit our Facebook or Instagram accounts.
About the Position:
Reporting directly to the Customer Care Leader, we are looking for an experienced Customer Care Specialist to take care of and assist travellers on the road.
As the role involves being the first point of contact for our customers on the road, a calm and methodical approach will assist you to succeed in a fast-paced office environment.
Our customers are from all over the world, young and friendly. The connection with our customers is part of our success and infects our work environment as well.
This is mainly an office based role working FRI-MON 9AM-5PM.
- 4 day work week
- Friday to Monday
- 3 Days off every week!!
However, some out of normal business hours telephone support work will be required for this role.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support your team, customers, internal departments, outside vendors and vehicles across multiple locations across Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
- Provide prompt solutions to a variety of issues while aligning with our customers' expectations, company policy and fleet department budgets.
- Build and maintain rapport on all levels.
- Deliver great customer service and constantly look for process improvements.
Skills and Experience:
- MUST reside in and hold full working rights in Australia.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Tactful negotiation experience to liaise with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- You are motivated and possess a positive attitude.
- The ability to work well under pressure when dealing with the unexpected.
- High level of Microsoft Office skills.
- You are organised with unwavering attention and focused time management skills.
- Knowledge of AU, NZ, and U.S geography will be advantageous.
- Mechanical knowledge or second language would also be a great benefit
What We Offer:
- Friendly team- You will enjoy working with a close-knit and dynamic team.
- Social team culture- Work in a relaxed environment, with regularly held social activities a year such as BBQs for team bonding.
- Career development- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as our company continues to grow.
- Professional development- IT/training allowance is included to help you excel in this role.
- Employee incentives- Your targets and hard work will be rewarded through bonuses and incentives.
How to Apply:
Please apply via SEEK by clicking on the "Apply for this job" button above with your CV and cover letter.
As this is a strategically important role for the company it is expected that any application is supported by a cover letter specifically addressing this role, your interest and your suitability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have any mechanical experience (while not necessary this would be useful for the position)
- How is your geographical knowledge of Australia, New Zealand and North America.
- Does working Friday to Monday (including Saturday and Sunday) and getting 3 days (Tues, Wed, Thurs) OFF each week make this job more or less attractive to you?