Account Manager - Catering
Advertiser: Order-In Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Apr 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Attractive salary + uncapped bonus + car + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Are you self-driven, outgoing, highly motivated and confident? Do you describe yourself as a Hunter? Then we want you to be a part of our young and dynamic team!
We are Australia's largest online corporate catering service, helping businesses take the fuss out of organising food for their office.
We are revolutionising the future of corporate catering through technology and we're looking for an outstanding individual to join us on this exciting journey.
About the role
Due to strong growth, there is an opportunity for a Supplier Relationship Manager to join our team and help us expand our market presence in NSW.
This full time position will give you autonomy and flexibility, whilst working with a dynamic team based in North Sydney HQ. Your mission is to create product for our website in new areas by recruiting the best corporate caterers and restaurants who provide delicious and appetising food in Sydney and greater NSW. You will also manage a diverse portfolio of suppliers in which you are to grow.
You will need:
- A strong B2B sales background, ideally (but not essential) within catering or foodservice
- High level negotiation skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Good food knowledge - we love foodies!
- Understanding of the catering industry
- Proficiency in using computer systems
- To be able to manage multi tasking and competing priorities
- A "can-do" attitude
- Thrive off being a Hunter
- Competitive remuneration package - Base + Uncapped Bonus + Superannuation + Company Car + Phone + Laptop
- Some travel throughout NSW is required
- Immediate start
- Full time position
- Work in an incredibly supportive team environment
- A diverse, fast-paced role
- Rapidly growing company with lots of opportunity
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please attach your cover letter and CV outlining why you are the best candidate for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?