Full Stack Developer - PHP, Node.js, MySQL
Advertiser: NewBook - Powering Smart BusinessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Apr 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
About the business and the role
Do you find it satisfying to contribute to the success of a team?
Do you get excited about a challenge?
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your current skills and grow in your career?
Then NewBook is the place for you!
NewBook provides award-winning Property Management System software to transform the way the hospitality and tourism industry does business. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we strive to give our clients the very best to help them reach their full potential.
NewBook is experiencing fast growth and is looking for full stack developers to join our expanding team. Previous experience is preferable however we will also consider entry level developers and provide further training.
Based at our Gold Coast head office located on the picturesque waterfront in Surfers Paradise, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of skilled developers in delivering a fantastic solution to the market, working on our cloud-based software.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Communicate complex technical ideas in a way that non-technical people can understand.
- Collaborate with a skilled team of developers and non-technical experts to tackle real-world problems and provide technical solutions.
- Offering real-time support to clients
- Bring a positive attitude and an appetite to challenge yourself.
Skills and experience
- Experience building web applications using PHP & MySQL.
- Experience with Node.js is desired but not essential. Training on Node.js will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn.
Job benefits and perks
If you're looking to be part of a successful business with a great culture and career opportunities, NewBook could be for you! NewBook has a great team environment that loves having a positive impact on the industry. With a strong focus on our team culture, you will enjoy the benefits of quarterly team outings and in-office competitions (with prizes) using our basketball and bowling arcade machines. On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to be part of something BIG!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?