- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
Menzies Aviation is a global leader in the provision of aircraft ground handling services. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to airline customers.
We are currently seeking Passenger Service Officers to join our Operation in Melbourne to assist with service functions of passenger check in (and other related duties).
This is a permanent part time position. You will be working 20 hours per week.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and capabilities:
- Strong customer service skills/background essential.
- Efficient computer and typing skills.
- Professional and courteous communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High level attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to problem solve and complete work accurately within a fast-paced environment.
- Sound numerical skills.
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment.
- Maintain a high standard of grooming and presentation.
- Possess either permanent residency or citizenship for Australia and hold a Victorian driver's license.
- You must have the flexibility to work a rotational shift roster between the hours of 03:30am - 01:00am 7 days a week. This is an essential requirement and is non-negotiable.
Applicants will be required to undergo a Police check, Airport security check and pre-employment medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
Please note that we are looking for candidates that are genuinely committed to securing a long term position with us, whilst remaining employed in a part-time capacity only. Please seriously consider the position information provided before submitting an application.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to complete an online video interview after which you may be invited to attend an assessment day where you will have the opportunity to meet with and engage with members of our recruitment team.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be contacted.