BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
We are seeking applications from a Business Development Manager with experience in driving sales, specifically in the Serviced Apartments/Hotel Industry. Reporting to the Manager, Serviced Apartments, this roles main focus is ensuring we are growing bookings while also enhancing brand awareness. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who can further grow our market position and achieve financial growth through a variety of marketing and sales initiatives.
- Create, manage and execute a strategic sales plan to optimise sales growth
- Building strong relationships with local account stakeholders
- Experience in cold calling
- Experience and success in meeting and exceeding KPI's
- Provide insight and input to the overall sales strategy; identifying new leads
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute new marketing initiatives and brand awareness
- Work closely with the Manager to optimise occupancy and delivery of service to our guests
- Monitor competitor activity
- Monthly reporting on sales growth and opportunities
- Represent the Group at networking, industry and consumer expos and events (some interstate travel may be required)
We are looking for someone:
- Results driven with proven sales growth experience
- Able to set and achieve goals within specific timelines
- With a minimum of 2 years experience in hospitality sales with high exposure to corporate and government accounts
- Experienced with Property Management Systems, RMS is desirable
- Who is a team player that wants to grow in their role
IF THIS IS YOU, PLEASE APPLY NOW
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?