Advertiser: TAE AerospaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 May 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
TAE is a 100% Australian owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional, defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class facilities and products and services combined with a suite of regulatory approvals supports the safety and quality of what we deliver to our customer.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join TAE Aerospace as our Training Coordinator. This role will be responsible for developing, coordinating and conducting training programs and maintaining training systems and records across TAE Aerospace.
You will work with leaders and team members to ensure that training activities provide an optimal working environment, promoting a culture of capability and high performance. You will also ensure that the training system meets the requirements of our regulatory certifications.
The position of TAE Aerospace Training Coordinator is a full time role that can be located in either Adelaide, South Australia or Ipswich, Queensland.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, competencies and experiences:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a training coordination role, preferably in industries that are subject to significant regulatory training requirements and in a technical environment;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Experience in maintaining and coordinating training management systems;
- Proven experience working with technical competency frameworks;
- Demonstrated ability to research and evaluate training needs; conduct training needs analysis and the ability to deliver instructional presentations;
- The ability to organise and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and objectives;
- High level communication skills and experience working effectively within a collaborative environment;
- High level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook with the ability to collate data for reporting purposes;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and managing workflow; and
- Knowledge of and experience working in aerospace/aviation environments would be an advantage; and
- Ability to obtain Australian Defence Clearance.
If you are experienced in the coordination of training systems and processes with the ability to work in heavily regulated and technical environment, are committed to team work, customer focus and the sharing of information and knowledge then click the apply button.
Applications are to be provided by 26 May 2019.
For more information on TAE visit our website www.taeaerospace.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?