Warehousing, Logistics & Assets Coordinator
Advertiser: Requisite HRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Team Leaders
Please read the entire ad before applying as there are application instructions contained within the advertisement.
Hire Intelligence is the market leader in the short-term technology rental market in Australia. They commenced in 1992, and with a focus on the latest brands, the most competitive prices and a sales and service team that is second-to-none, Hire Intelligence has quickly expanded to not only being located around Australia, but also Europe. Their commitment is bringing their clients the latest technology at the best prices, and service is their priority.
Why Join the Hire Intelligence Team?
Hire Intelligence are the "go to" company for technology rental solutions and services in Australia with rewarding relationships with corporate & government Australia across all departments and all industries; all looking to them to solve their short-term technology needs and make their work lives easier,
As an iconic and profitable Australian B2B business with strong growth, zero debt and the first ones to play and showcase new and emerging technologies - this is a Company for lovers of technology.
We have an opportunity for a skilled Administrator / Coordinator to join the Hire Intelligence team in North Melbourne. Reporting to the National Technical Manager in Sydney this is the right role for a candidate with exceptional planning and organisation skills who is passionate and knowledgeable about a wide range of AV & IT technology solutions.
Key Role Requirements
- Liaising with the Sales Team in Sydney to plan and schedule the Technical Teams weekly and daily work load to ensure strong service delivery standards are met.
- Reviewing the sales orders from the Sales Team to ensure that the Technical Team has the tools, stock and the assets required to complete the order, prior to the delivery date.
- Oversee a 7 day a week work roster and leave requests, ensuring that there are sufficient team members available to fill the rental requests, whilst ensuring an on-call team member is available to provide support for weekends and public holidays.
- Manage the Warehouse to ensure that it is safe, well-organised, clean and tidy.
- Ensuring all administration associated with rentals are accurate and complete.
- Coordinating warranty claims
- Monthly Operation Reports
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Sound technical knowledge of AV & IT hardware & Microsoft software
- Experience working in technical side of event planning would be well regarded
- High level English skills both written and verbal including strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- A capability for warehousing, with strong manual handling techniques. A Certificate III in Warehouse operations or similar would be well regarded but not essential
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills both in person and over the phone
- A high-volume rental environment or alternatively the event management industry would be well regarded.
The Ideal Person for this role would be someone who:
- Who loves to plan and organise everything and everyone around them - someone with a knack for details
- Is a friendly person with a strong professional presentation
- Prefers to work independently and in charge of their responsibilities.
- Is gifted in solving problems
- Excels in conveying technical issues to non-technical users both verbally or in writing,
- Enjoys going above and beyond the call of duty to exceed client expectations
- Is highly adaptable to changing work requirements.
How to Apply:
If after reviewing this advertisement you find that this role is a good match for your interests and passions, please send us an application containing a cover letter and resume. The cover letter should contain information as to:
- What part of this position appeals to you the most and why, and
- The last time you went above and beyond the call of duty to exceed someone's expectations.
Applications without both resume and cover letter will be automatically declined.
What Happens after I Apply?
- Those candidates who pass the application stage will be required to complete a range of pre-employment checks,
- Phone and/or Skype Interviews will be conducted.
- A pre-employment medical and a National Police Clearance will also be required.
Please do not apply unless you are committed to the entire process. This process is essential to ensure that we get the best match for both our team and the successful individual.
*To be successful, the candidate will be required to provide evidence of claimed qualifications or experience and currently be able to work in Australia.*
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?