Advertiser: Gunnebo AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 May 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Gunnebo is a global provider of security products, services and software. We protect banks, retail, mass transit, public & commercial buildings and industrial & high-risk sites with an offering covering Safe Storage, Cash Management, Entrance Control and Integrated Security. We focus on making people safe and secure.
About the role
The role of the Bid Coordinator is to provide effective pre-sales and post-sales commercial support to the sales team, delivering highly quality, professional and competitive proposal documents and supporting material.
You will work within our Solutions Centre team to translate technical solutions into business value.
- Compile all documentation, proof and prepare tender submissions for approval.
- Draft and edit executive summaries as required.
- Compile client Request for Tender documentation.
- Provide client research and background analysis to the bid lead.
- Provide effective communication & collaboration with internal stakeholders of each tender.
- Create dynamic opportunities and maximise the customer experience.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine the bid response strategy.
- Prepare technical proposals and documents for the sales team.
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users' understanding
- Communicate in a structured and effective manner with all stakeholders in each project.
Benefits and perks
We pride ourselves on having a happy and engaged workforce that resulted in us being a winner in the 2018 Employer of Choice awards. We offer a great work/life balance that will see you challenged yet equally rewarded. We are close to shops and public transport, and have free on-site parking available.
Skills and experience
You will need to have exceptional communications skills, especially in document writing, and be comfortable in translating a technical solution into a winning proposal. Ideally, you will have worked closely with sales teams and possess a good working knowledge of what is required to bring a bid together. You will be comfortable in working with multiple stakeholders and able to work to a deadline.
You should possess advanced skills in using the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Desktop publishing skills would also be highly advantageous.