Marketing & Communications Coodinator
Advertiser: Ausworkwear & Safety Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 May 2019
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
A. Company Background
Ausworkwear & Safety Pty Ltd was established in 1976. In a fiercely competitive industry, we specialise in carrying a very broad cross-section of workwear, corporate uniforms and safety equipment product that reflects the diversity of industry, farming and businesses in Gippsland. As a Gippsland owned business, we pride ourselves on "industry-best" personal service in our stores and via sales representation external to our stores. We are seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator (MCC) for the company. This position is a new position and a great opportunity for a marketing graduate or person that seeks a diverse range of experience early in their career to consolidate a solid marketing professional platform.
The MCC is accountable to the Senior Management Team and manage company Social Media communications and the AW&S website content, executions and data exchange between the ERP system and ePages. The role also requires an understanding of the company objectives and a commitment to establish & grow the business and ensure the company marketing objectives are realised.
B. Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the marketing and branding activities, executions and disciplines associated with the business including “Ausworkwear & Safety”, “Totally Workwear” and “Career Image” along with other domain names, trademarks and brands in possession of the Company.
- Manage content, executions and data exchange between our ERP System (Advanced Business Manager) and our AW&S Website portal (ePages).
- Manage and lead the establishment of range plans, images, ERP Stock file data management incl. Brand Price Reviews, activation and accuracy of client data within our contract on-line ordering system.
- Oversee the branding standards, executions and presentation of external communications including; Marketing Materials, Quotes, Range Plans, Tenders, Website, On-Line ordering environments and Physical Executions such as associated with Business Cards, Packing Materials, Vehicles and Showrooms.
- Coordinate and execute (compose and post) the social media activities of the business and any digital media presence or platform. Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Identify positive PR opportunities for the business and execute the communication coordination to maximize the benefits to the brands and the business. This will include interaction with print and electronic media agencies.
- Support Branch Managers in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and be hands-on to facilitate their success.
- Provide Sales Support to the Account Management team – in assisting to build quotes, range plans, contract on-line ordering executions, flyers, targeted campaigns etc. This may include attending presentations and briefings.
- Work within the Customer Service Team and assist as required in customer service activities such as Sales Administration and Customer Service interactions where directed.
- Prepare and execute fortnightly Marketing Meeting with Senior Management Team.
- General IT support role within the business would be desirable if the applicant has necessary skillset and ability.
- Strong Marketing skillset and natural marketing talents
- Strong perspective and exercise of professional respect for colleagues, customers, suppliers AND processes.
- Excellent verbal communication and a friendly-positive demeanour to customers, suppliers & colleagues.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with Word; Excel; Adobe Suite/Other graphics programs, Internet, data interchange, email and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.). Proficiency with hardware and IT trouble shooting skills in general would be highly desirable.
- Exquisite English communication and numeracy skills –Business Writing/E-Mails, Report/Tender Writing, Price/Margin manipulation, any Marketing material content and the 100% thorough proofing of such material.
- Neat and professional grooming and personal presentation.
- Ability to adhere to and enhance company procedures for effective work flow and efficiency.
- Ability to harness the creative synergies and depth of industry experience through strong collaboration with the Senior Management Team and Branch Managers.
Graduate Degree in Marketing, Marketing-Commerce or Science-Marketing (or in final year of study). This role is perfect for a Graduate student who wishes to work in a SME environment in Gippsland and gain a very broad cross-section of experience in the early years of their career.
A salary package commensurate with relevant experience.
Flexible salary packaging i.e. salary sacrifice available if desired.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
C.O.B. Friday, May 31, 2019
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?