Football School Technical Director
Advertiser: Football School CareersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 May 2019
- Gold Coast
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
The motto for the football school is “Per Aspera Ad Astra” which is Latin for “Through Hardship to the Stars”. The motto sets in place the school’s expectations in relation to work ethic, not only regarding football training but also education, promoting equity and excellence in all areas of study. The vision of the football school is to develop players at an elite level, enabling them to pursue professional football careers. The school will be highly multicultural.
Qualifications & experience
- Remuneration negotiable. Dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Applicant should be a passionate leader who has a drive to create future elite-level footballers and the ability to work independently without daily direction from superiors.
- Respect for children of all ages and the ability to work alongside them is essential.
- Strong leadership and team development ability, including the skills necessary to motivate coaching staff in a performance-focussed environment.
- Previous experience either as a technical director or elite-level coach.
- The ability to travel nationally and internationally during competitions.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Development and delivery of school-wide football program
- Implementation of a school-wide technical vision and strategy