Trainee Mine Services Representative
Advertiser: Jennmar AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Other
Jennmar Australia is a world leader in the manufacturing, sales and service of ground support consumables to the underground mining industry.
We have an excellent opportunity available for a individual to join our team who is energetic, has the capacity to multi-task and is motivated to service and support our customers in Western Australia.
Based in Kalgoorlie WA, you will be offered a traineeship and learn the skills to become a senior Mine Service Representative such as:
- Technical mine site service & support
- Pull testing of installed ground support underground.
- Reporting test results to mine personnel
- Conduct Operator Training on how to correctly install Jennmar products
- Operator Installation Observations
- Sales and providing after sales service
- Learning the key aspects to becoming a Senior Mine Service Representative
- Develop relationships with key account personnel
- Manufacturing QAQC support
- Warehousing, loading and unloading trucks
- Document control
- Travel throughout WA is required
Candidates must demonstrate:
- 100% commitment to personal safety and safe work practices
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive pre employment medical & Drug/Alcohol screening
- Ability to work underground and show responsibility
- Ability to communicate on all levels (personal and electronic)
- Attention to detail
- Must hold current driver's license
Must have good computer skills and understand to sufficiently use:
Must either be living in or around Kalgoorlie or willing to relocate to Kalgoorlie.
Jennmar Australia will provide all training for the successful applicant.
Underground experience is not required
An attractive remuneration package is offered with opportunity to increase based on performance.
Closing date: Friday 29th May 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?