- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Bonfire is WA’s leading independent Google Premier Partner. An award-winning digital performance agency that has built an enviable reputation for delivering impressive marketing outcomes for businesses like Water Corporation, REIWA, Betts, Intercontinental Hotel Group and many more iconic brands.
We’re seeking a Junior Content Specialist to join our digital performance agency. Operating in a high growth industry, you’ll be joining a highly experienced team with significant market opportunity, backed by a trusted brand, quality service offering and strong marketing support.
The role reports to the Content Team Leader and is responsible for producing content. This position will support and work closely with other team members in the Digital Services team.
What the role will involve:
- Deliver exceptional results for client campaigns through well-thought-out, optimised content that’s in line with the client’s brand.
- Use data analysis to inform your decision when optimising content and understand how it impacts a campaign’s performance.
- Complete link building tasks timeously and successfully.
- Ability to work across multiple campaigns and prioritise workload.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to external clients and internal teams. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and being flexible in your delivery.
What we are looking for in an applicant?
- Experience in writing content.
- A basic understanding of SEO, link building and content optimisation.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude that can be applied to your client’s work, the team around you and the business as a whole.
- Confidence to take ownership for your role and client’s accounts, with support from your team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and active listening skills.
- Highly organised, quick learner, proactive, detail-orientated, accurate and with a positive attitude.
If this position interests you, submit your application via Seek.
Not all agencies are equal. We know that any SEO company can talk a good game. But we believe our results speak louder than words. That's why we want our experience and results to do the talking (not to mention the words of our clients). As the award-winning Specialist Agency of the Year 2018 by Campaign Brief, Bonfire is all about digital, fine-tuned.
If that’s not enough, here are some reasons you’ll want to work with us.
- An incredible working environment in our custom fitted office in the heart of Subiaco.
- A company with a genuine focus on high performance, real client results & long-term client partnerships.
- A growing, profitable business and the benefits that can come from it.
- Exceptional culture, training, and ongoing career development.
- Regular social events to celebrate our successes.
To get to know us better visit: https://www.bonfire.com.au/work-at-bonfire/
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or be residing in Perth with a valid working visa.
(Recruitment agencies, please don't contact us. Thank you for respecting this request.)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?