Customer Service / Kitchen Attendant - Noosaville
Advertiser: Freedom FuelsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
Freedom Fuels is an independent petroleum company with 47 Fuel & Convenience retail outlets in Queensland and New South Wales and expanding. Part of the Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd group of companies, Freedom Fuels areas of operation extend to include retailing, terminal operations, wholesale and commercial distribution and supply.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is reliable, has a passion for high level customer service and is able to attend to the various kitchen and shop duties with enthusiasm. It is essential that you are flexible to work across store trading hours, including weekends. This role will also require you to undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, therefore you must be physically capable of undertaking heavy lifting and being on your feet for long periods of time.
To be successful as a Customer Service Attendant you are a positive team player who strives to exceed your customers expectations.
You would be responsible for:
- Operating the console
- Preparation and handling of food
- Preparing customer orders, cooking and food processing
- Able to operate a commercial kitchen
- Providing friendly customer service
- Handling cash and processing transactions
- Merchandising and maintenance of stock
- Food cleanliness and hygiene
- The appearance and cleanliness of the site
The Successful Applicant:
- Passionate to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects (lift up to 18kgs)
- Outstanding communication
- Works well in a team environment
- Has impeccable presentation standards
- A flexible attitude that will grow and change with the business
- An unforgettable presence in customer relations
Please send a resume and cover letter that demonstrates your ability to perform the role described above.
We can offer you:
- The ability to work close to home
- Safe working environment
- Training in the "Freedom Way"
- Employee discount card (6c/L off fuel, 10% off store purchases)
- Positive working culture
- Permanent Full Time Shifts
Please apply directly, no applications will be received through recruitment agencies. No calls from agencies please.
Applicants must have a valid entitlement to work in Australia. We are an equal employment opportunity organisation which values workforce diversity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have customer service experience?