Receptionist - Australian Reptile Park
Advertiser: Australian Reptile ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Are you motivated person with great customer service skills and experience in retail and guest services? Then this is the job for you! The Australian Reptile Park is now hiring a Receptionist to join our team.
Duties include –
- Being a part of a team focused on customer service and retail sales
- Direct Visitor interactions and problem solving
- Bookings, sales and enquiry processes
- Providing a high level of customer service to all guests
- Stocktake, ordering and entering of stock
- Implementation of cash handling procedures
- Utilising the Parks POS system and troubleshooting on computer issues
Essential Criteria -
Customer service, admin and retail experience,
Point of sale and cash handling experience,
Strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel PowerPoint and POS systems,
Be well presented, enthusiastic, eager to learn and highly motivated
Current first aid certificate,
Current NSW Working with Children Check,
Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Be able to work as a part of a team
Must be available to work school holidays and weekends. This role is requiring someone to work full time (38 hours hours per week) over a consecutive 5 day period.
If you believe you have the experience and the passion to be part our team we would like to hear from you.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 21st May 2019.
Only Short Listed Applicants will be contacted