Advertiser: JMW Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
As an experienced Sales/Office Administrator for JMW Real Estate (Dunsborough), you will be proficient in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, have the ability to manage a number of ongoing projects simultaneously and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Our ideal candidate must be exceedingly well organised, have a flexible approach to turn your hand to whatever the situation requires and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting our independent real estate office of diverse people and programmes. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Previous experience in the property industry is imperative.
- Experience in an executive assistant or personal assistant role and or real estate administration is preferred
- Knowledge with Real Estate CRM (MyDesktop and REST) and REIWA forms is an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- 100% confidentiality regarding appropriate information
- Social media and IT savvy; experience in Wordpress is a benefit
- Communicating and handling incoming and outgoing electronic communications
- Prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously, and following through on issues in a timely manner
- Maintain database communication marketing strategies
- Strong focus on preparing sales and marketing materials to assist with listing process
- Ensuring that the administration of new listings is completed
- Maintaining & preparation of sales contracts for the Sale’s reps.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, be proactive, be able to work independently & in a team environment
- Preparation, co-ordination & design of all property marketing campaigns
- Maintaining and developing systems & procedures
- Sales proposals/submissions
- Sales administration
- Liaising with settlement agents regarding sales contracts
- Advertising design, booking & marketing invoicing
- Communicating with marketing and web-developers
- Organising of staff events & fundraisers
- Setting up new staff with logins training
Start date: Approx 1st July 2019
This is a full-time role that will ideally suit those who wish to be exposed to all aspects of a Real Estate business.
Please click on the apply button.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?