Part Time Medical Receptionist
Advertiser: Better MedicalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Fleurieu Peninsula & Kangaroo Island
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
Better Medical is a leading primary health care provider comprised of a group of long standing medical clinics. The Better Medical team are passionate about delivering quality medicine and an exceptional patient experience.
About the role
A part time opportunity exists for dynamic and engaging Medical Receptionist at our Strathalbyn clinic. This role is perfect for someone who has a flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude and is available every day sometimes at a moment’s notice to cover unplanned leave.
Benefits and perks
Work with great people. Care for the local community. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to providing a positive patient experience. Become a valued member of the team and work for an organisation that encourages innovation.
Behaviours and Skills
· Proven experience in a customer service environment
· Displays empathy and understanding
· Understands client and staff confidentially
· Works with integrity and is reliable
· Commitment to the brand and working arrangements
· Strong written and verbal communication
· Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time.
Due to its fast pace environment the successful candidate will have previous Reception experience ideally with exposure to Best Practice software or similar. Please provide a Cover Letter outlining your availability across all workdays and upload a current resume. Applicants who do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
You will be required to supply a current National Police Check & undertake CPR training and Refreshers as required.
For more information please visit www.bettermed.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?