IT Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: SIAX Computing SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Established in 1985, SIAX Computing Solutions Pty Ltd is a secure, growing and leading provider of IT Services and Solutions to Small and Medium sized businesses.
SIAX's reputation has been forged on successfully providing and delivering I.T solutions and services that cover the mainstream areas of ICT. In particular, SIAX's Managed Services Offering (MSO), has catapulted them as one of the premium Managed Service Providers in Victoria.
SIAX's techniques and expertise have been quickly recognised by their partners and clients to deliver high value output and immediate business value through their honest, transparent and comprehensive approach. This culminated in SIAX being recognisied and awarded as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing I.T Providers in Australia in 2015.
SIAX promotes a positive working environment where our people enjoy what they do and feel that they are genuinely part of our success as an organisation.
This position requires an individual who will be:
- Responsible for responding to all incoming HelpDesk phone calls, emails, support incidents and requests in a timely manner.
- Triage, logging, scheduling/booking, updating and tracking support calls and requests in the HelpDesk system.
- Monitoring requests and keeping clients and staff up to date with the progress of their requests.
To be successful you will need to have:
- Strong office administration and customer service skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications
- A basic knowledge and/or interest in IT
- The ability to work independently and also collaboratively within a team environment
- Enthusiasm, willingness and ability to learn and retain information
The position is full time Monday – Friday, 9am to 5:30pm and available for an immediate start.
If you have strong customer service, great organisational skills and are looking for a start in the IT field, then this is the role you have been looking for.
Applicants must have a valid driver's licence and their own vehicle.
Applicants with knowledge of ConnectWise will be viewed favourably.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?