- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
At Penguin Random House Australia, we strive to be the best home for our authors and people, the most service oriented partner for our customers and to put readers at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently on the lookout for a Service Support Analyst with exceptional communication skills to work in our Docklands office.
Working within a close knit team you will be the primary point of contact for users when there is a service disruption or service request. You will be engaging with all levels of staff ensuring that requests that are logged to the Service Desk are responded to and resolved within agreed service levels.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Experience in a level 1+ commercial service oriented role (preferable)
- ITIL Foundations Certification or practical commercial process experience (preferable)
- Technical skills sufficient for remote support of end user devices and first level application support (critical)
- Exposure to a Windows environment (critical)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (critical)
- Customer service focused with excellent stakeholder management skills (critical)
- Exposure to a Mac environment (preferable)
- Exposure to ServiceNow (preferable)
If you have a passion to provide excellent IT service support, have all of the skills and experience required, and are looking for a long term career in one of Australia's most iconic organisations, then apply today. This role would suit an IT graduate looking to make a great start to their career.
Please note that due to the number of applications only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?