Restaurant & Bar Staff
Advertiser: Pineapple HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Iconic hospitality venue in Brisbane's Kangaroo Point, the Pineapple Hotel, has a vacancy for a passionate and energetic Bar & Restaurant Attendant to become part of our team. This is your opportunity to join one of Brisbane's oldest family owned establishments.
This position will see you working in an exciting and challenging role, with a great group of restaurant and kitchen staff.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
· Excellent attention to detail.
· A genuine passion for customer service standards.
· Experience in all aspects of Food & Beverage service.
· A positive attitude with a strong work ethic and strong communication skills.
· The ability to work individually and in a team environment.
· Organisational skills with excellent time management.
· Well groomed.
· Availability to work a flexible roster across seven days (including nights and weekends).
· A background in Hotel/Pub establishments will be highly regarded.
In return, we are offering an excellent package, an opportunity to work in a great environment, with a great team of people. Email your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?