Advertiser: Hunter H2O Holdings Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
An exciting opportunity exists for a permanent Bid Coordinator to join our team. We offer a friendly, flexible and professional working environment, with the opportunity to grow and develop your career. The position has the potential to be part-time or full-time depending on the applicant and will be located at our Head Office at Mayfield West NSW.
- Support the Marketing Coordinator and Proposal Managers to co-ordinate and prepare formal responses to client requests for tender, expressions of interest etc
- Source format and compile non-technical content including CVs, project sheets, company information, insurances, ISO certificates, etc
- Format proposal and capability documents to ensure consistency
- Create document diagrams, tables and graphs in line with our branding style guide
- Review proposal documents including editing, grammar and spelling prior to submission
- Assist in the development of presentations and tailored client responses
- Collaborate with the wider “Customer Connected” team to track customer information, bids, panels, and events
- Demonstrate and encourage effective and constructive collaboration amongst a bid team
- Ad hoc marketing and event support
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong work ethic, you are proactive and dedicated to getting the job done properly
- Have strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills; ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, prioritising tasks and coordinating others to ensure deadlines are met
- Implementation of corporate identity; style guide, visuals and templates for high quality proposals
- Client /customer-service focussed - your positive attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities and various unique personalities and preferences will be advantageous to your success in this role.
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Three years of experience in bid preparation
- Bid, tender and marketing support exposure within a professional services firm
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications: Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate skills Excel, Visio
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat for collating, editing, PDF documents
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop or equivalent to generate high quality documents
What We Offer
Along with a competitive salary we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing:
- Development programs throughout your career regardless of professional level
- Incentive payments and access to the Employee Share Ownership Program for high achieving employees
- Corporate fitness membership
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements.
Unique in Australia, Hunter H2O draws on decades of frontline experience in water industry management, operations, design and construction support services to deliver highly practical, proven solutions to any water challenge. We work alongside regional water authorities, metropolitan water authorities, international, private sector clients and government agencies.
Our broad operational heritage, adaptive and responsive business management structure is what sets our 100-strong team apart from the rest. This is the chance to get in at the ground level of a small but growing specialist team that is punching above its weight in the industry frontline. Our projects are uniquely focused on municipal wastewater and water projects ranging from planning and feasibility studies through to detailed design, commissioning and operations support in the Australia-Pacific region. Hunter H2O have offices in Newcastle (HQ), Adelaide and Brisbane.
How to Apply:
Your attention to detail will excel you through the application process. Your application should address each of the "Minimum/essential skills" and "Desirable skills" requirements. Please limit applications to a two-page cover letter, plus your tailored CV. Applications will be accepted until the 31 May 2019 through the Seek website.