Student Support Officer
Advertiser: Skills Australia InstituteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
About the RTO
Skills Australia Institute (SAI) is a CRICOS Registered Training Organisation, to deliver courses in the areas of Hospitality, Early Childhood Education, Business and Marketing with Campuses in Perth and Adelaide.
About the Role
We are seeking motivated Full Time and Part Time Student Support Officers for our Adelaide Campus with a strong commitment to provide quality customer service.
- CONNECTED: You have a passion to deliver service excellence - we're connected with our stakeholders to create better outcomes for all
- ACTIVE: You are responsive and proactive – we're active in spotting opportunities for improvement and success
- RESPONSIBLE: You are positive, motivated and a team player - we're responsible for contributing to the journey of success
- EMPOWERED: You have a flexible attitude – we're empowered to be business focused
- DRIVEN: You are an expert in your field and committed to achieving results – we're driven to perform
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate;
- Supporting students in their learning from initial contact to ongoing support
- Managing student enquiries
- Maintaining a professional environment for student learning
- Updating student records in LMS
- Assisting with online and face to face student enrolments
- Managing Orientation Programs for new students
- Organising student social events and excursions
- Monitoring student attendance and results progress
- Preparing and conducting student feedback sessions
- Issuing student ID cards
- Following up on progress with staff and students
- Coordinating and facilitating counselling services for students
- Other administration and customer service tasks as required
Knowledge & Skills
- A good command and knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 (desirable)
- Accurate and high speed typing skills
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Administration experience within a fast paced environment
- High level of customer service
- Highly organised and autonomous
- Certificate in Business related qualifications and Counselling (desirable)
How to Apply
Send your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?